Law Entrance Exam Online | Live Classroom Coaching in Coimbatore
LLB 5 Yrs & 3 Yrs
BHU – UET
Law Entrance Study Materials
Law entrance exam: LLB 5 years & 3 Years
List of Law Entrance Exams for LLB 5yrs course
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) – For 21 NLUs, multiple locations
- All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) – For NLU, Delhi
- Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) – For SLS, Pune, Noida & Hyderabad
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT-India) – For 50+ Law Schools of India like JGLS, Alliance
School of Law, School of Law UPES, etc.
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET) – For 100+ Law Schools of Maharashtra like
GLC-Mumbai, ILS-Pune, Rizvi Law School-Mumbai, etc.
- Christ University Entrance Test (CUET) – For Christ University, Bengaluru
- Banaras Hindu University Entrance Test (BHU-ET) – For BHU, Varanasi
- Army Institute of Law – Law Entrance Test (AIL-LET) – For AIL, Mohali
- UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT) – For School of Law, UPES, Dehradun
- BVP Common Entrance Test (BVP-CET) – For Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- MS University Law Entrance Test (MSU-LET) – For Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara
- AMU Law Entrance Test (AMU-LET) – For Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University
- Punjab University Law Entrance Test (PU-LET) – For Institutes affiliated to Punjab University
- Jamia Millia Islamia Law Entrance Test (JMI-LET) – For Faculty of Law, JMI University, New
- Rajasthan University Law Entrance Exam (RULET) – For Institutes affiliated to Rajasthan
- ICFAI Law Entrance Test (ICFAI-LET) – For ICFAI Law Colleges, multiple locations
- Telangana State (TS-LAWCET) – For all Law Colleges in Telangana state
- Andhra Pradesh State (AP-LAWCET) – For all Law Colleges in AP state
- Kerala State (CEE-Kerala LLB) – For all Law Colleges in Kerala state
- Calcutta University BA LLB Entrance Test – For all Law Colleges affiliated to Calcutta
- KIIT-Law Entrance Test – For KIIT Law College, Bhubaneswar
Law Entrance Exam for 3 YEAR L.L.B COURSE
GRADUATE LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN LAW- YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE!
- For aspirants of Law after Graduation, there are several Law Entrance exams which can get you entered into some of the most reputed Law Schools for a 3-year L.L.B degree. Many of the top judges, academicians and government officers at coveted posts are from these Courses. Offering a great learning experience, the course gives a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Law.
3 YEAR DU LL.B
- DU L.L.B offers a 3 year Law degree course after graduation and conducts an entrance exam for entry into the highly acclaimed course. One of the premier Law Schools in India, DU Faculty of Law is ranked among the Top 5 Law colleges of India.
|Entrance Exam||Participating law schools|
|LSAT India||Over 40 Law Schools|
|CET of GGS Indraprastha University, Delhi||6 law schools including USLLS Amity Law School, Delhi|
|SET||Symbiosis Law Schools Pune & Noida|
|CUSAT Cochin||School of Legal Studies, Cochin|
|Christ University||Christ University’s School of Law|
|Punjab Univ. Chandigarh||UILS Panjab University Chandigarh|
|AMU Aligarh||Faculty of Law, AMU|
|Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune||New Law College, Pune|
|LAWCET of Andhra Pradesh||All law colleges in AP affiliated to state universities|
|CEE – Kerala||Four government Law colleges of Kerala|
|TNDALU- For Tamilnadu||http://tndalu.ac.in/|
CLAT Exam Coaching
CLAT Exam is Conducted for Both UG LLB And PG LLM. Common-Law Admission Test is a common entrance exam to 21 National Law Schools (N.L.S.I.U. Bangalore and N.L.U. Delhi conduct their own exams – NLAT and AILET respectively). The total number of seats available under CLAT is roughly 2300, for which around 70,000 applicants appear every year. This is an aptitude test and not based on any syllabus. Candidates are tested on their ability to apply their minds to the different questions that come under English, General Awareness, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Ability. The marking, pattern, and mode of testing is usually notified in the official site at https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/ in January every year.
CURRENT CLAT PATTERN
The UG-CLAT 2020 would focus on evaluating the comprehension and reasoning skills and abilities of candidates. Overall, it is designed to be a test of aptitude and skills that are necessary for a legal education rather than prior knowledge, though prior knowledge occasionally may be useful to respond to questions in the Current Affairs section.
The CLAT shall be a 2-hour test, with 150 multiple-choice questions carrying 1 mark each. There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. These questions would be divided across the following 5 subjects: English, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude and Quantitative Ability. In each section, the candidate will be expected to read passages of around 450 words each and answer the questions that follow.
The Consortium of National Law Universities conducts the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) . Tentatively the Registrations for the examination will open on 1st January every year and close on 31 March of the year. The exam will be conducted on Mid of May every year. For detailed application and eligibility procedure login to https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/
UG Question Paper Format
- Maximum Marks 150
- Duration of CLAT 2021 Exam 02:00 Hours
- Multiple-Choice Questions 150 questions of one mark each
- Negative Marking 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer
- Subject Areas with weightage: (approximate number of questions)
- English Language: 28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper
- Current Affairs, including General Knowledge: 35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper
- Legal Reasoning: 35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper
- Logical Reasoning: 28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper
- Quantitative Techniques:13-17 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper
The Preparation of Clat exam is more enough for a student to attend all the other Law entrance Exams as mentioned below like LSAT,ALET ,SET….etc.Here the method of Examination varies only with the weightage and distribution of syllabus in each exam.
LSAT – Law School Admission Test
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills conducted four times every year specially designed for LLB and LLM admissions. LSAT scores are accepted by top institutes like Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur Law School, Galgotia University Law School, The Jindal Global Law School, UPES Dehradun, SRM University, Amity Law School and many more.
Visit https://www.discoverlaw.in/ for more details.
All India Law Entrance Test – AILET
AILET – All India Law Entrance Test is an exam conducted exclusively for National Law University (NLU) Delhi BA-LLB, LLM, Ph.D. Admissions 2015. Visit us for all the latest updates regarding AILET eligibility, entrance test, the application process, and important dates.
Visit https://nludelhi.ac.in/home.aspx for more details.
Army Institute of Law: BA, LLB Test
Army Institute of Law (AIL) Mohali Punjab has invited applications for Entrance Test conducted & coordinated by The Punjabi University, Patiala for Integrated BA LLB and LLM admission.
Visit https://www.ail.ac.in/ for more details.
Symbiosis Entrance Test
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is a common written entrance test for Under Graduate law admissions into Symbiosis Law Schools situated in Pune and Noida. The Symbiosis University offers around 300 seats for five-year integrated LLB admissions and 60 seats for three-year law admissions.
Visit https://www.set-test.org/dates.html for more details.
BVP CET Law Test
Bharati Vidyapeeth common entrance test (BVP CET) Law is a paper-pencil entrance exam conducted for admissions to various undergraduate law admissions to LLB, BA LLB, and BBA LLB in the four affiliated colleges of the University. BVP CET leads to admission into colleges like New Law College, Deemed Bharati Vidyapeeth.
Visit https://bvuniversity.edu.in/ for more details.
Delhi University Law Entrance Test
Delhi University Law Entrance Test is conducted by Delhi University for admissions to various law programs run by the Faculty of Law Department of Delhi University for PG admissions to LLB and LLM. Check out for all details of eligibility criteria, entrance test details, and important dates of the Du Law Entrance Test.
Visit https://nta.ac.in/DuetExam for more details.
AMU Law Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Examination is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for B.A LLB admission. Check details here for Application forms that have been issued for its three study centers also- AMU Aligarh, AMU Malappuram, AMU Murshidabad.
Visit https://www.amu.ac.in/department/law for more details.
BHU: Undergraduate Entrance Test
Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET) is conducted by Banaras Hindu University for students who are seeking to pursue undergraduate courses in Commerce, Education, Science, Arts, and Law. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has uploaded the notification for conducting the BHU UET for LL.B (Hons) admission. Visit us for the latest updates on BHU UET eligibility, entrance test, the application process, and important dates.
Visit https://www.bhu.ac.in/law/admission.html for more details.
All India Bar Examination
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is not conducted for admission to Law colleges its motive is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding of basic knowledge of the law. After passing the examination candidate will be awarded a “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. check latest AIBE notification, eligibility criteria & much more
Visit https://allindiabarexamination.com/ for more details.
Law Entrance Exam Study Materials
- ARA LAW ACADEMY – ARA Law Entrance Exam Books are available for preparation of Law entrance exams not only CLAT., It Includes all the other entrance exams like AILET, SET etc…
- All the Queries & doubts will be clarified online with prior prebooked appointment schedule.
- All the updation regarding the syllabus & materials will be sent Online.
- For Books & Study Materials. Please Register Here.