Best CLAT Coaching Center in Tamilnadu
BEST CLAT COACHING CENTER IN TAMILNADU – ARA Education
Ara Education is the best CLAT Coaching Center in Tamilnadu with numerous benefits for the students, well versed and experienced faculties. For detailed information regarding CLAT, kindly visit https://www.araeducation.in/clat-coaching
Benefits for Students:
- Affordable Fee Structure
- Separate Hostel Facilities for Boys and Girls
- Online Interactive Classes For CLAT 2021 /2022
- 500+ hours of live online classes
- Well Qualified teachers and eminent Professional faculties
- Regular course classes as well crash course also available
- Personalised study plan for each student
- Personal Counselor to monitor student progress
- 80+ hours of Mock Tests, Internal Tests and Analysis
- Exhaustive study material and special booklets
- Unlimited Doubt Solving sessions
- Refer : https://www.Clatcoachingcenter.com
CLAT – Eligibility Criteria 2022:
The following are the conditions for participation:
With a minimum of 45 percent in aggregate, Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognised Board is required (40 percent in case of SC and ST candidates). There is no upper age restriction for the exam.
Post-Graduate Courses LL. B/B. L. Degree or equivalent from a recognised university with at least two years of experience.
A total of more than half of the pupils obtained a passing grade (45 percent in case of SC and ST candidates). Candidates who passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary/ compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible to take the test and receive admission if they can show proof of passing the qualifying examination with fifty-five percent or fifty percent marks, as the case may be, on the date of admission or within the time allowed by the respective universities.
CLAT CUT-OFF 2022
CLAT 2022 cut-off for the 5-year integrated and 1-year LLM programmes will be announced by the Consortium of NLUs, institute. The cutoffs would be category-specific, reflecting the minimum needed scores (or ranks) to be considered for admission in that field.
The following parameters will be used to determine the CLAT threshold for participating NLUs in 2022.
- The number of open seats in the programme to which you have applied.
- The total number of applicants for particular course.
- NIRF Ranking of the applied NLU CLAT 2022 merit rank of the applicants Category for which admission is required (if available)
CLAT Registration 2022:
On January 1, the NLU Consortium launched the CLAT 2022 online application for the deadline to submit the form is March 31. The CLAT application form is available in an online version, which you may access by clicking on the link above. To register for CLAT 2022, you must have a valid email address and phone number. Following registration, you may fill out the form’s many sections, including applicant information, uploading documents, selecting an exam centre, and paying the application fee.
CLAT Fee Structure 2022;
After the completion of the CLAT Registration form, the aspirant has to pay the CLAT Application fee, which is listed below:
|Category||OBC, general||SC, ST|
CLAT Exam Pattern 2022:
CLAT Exam is conducted for two hours. There are 150 MCQs on the CLAT exam. CLAT test paper is divided into five sections:
- Comprehension in English is included.
- Current events, as well as general knowledge and legal reasoning
- Reasoning logically
- Quantitative Methodologies (Mathematics)
- All questions will be paragraph-based. Five to six questions will be asked after each paragraph.
|Current Affairs including Typical Knowledge||37|
CLAT Colleges 2022
The list of National Law Universities in India according to their year of establishment:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- National Law School and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
- Tamil Nadu National Law University, Trichy
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla
- Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat
For further doubts, please call us at
+91 422 – 4355539 | 94 89 87 79 79 | 94 89 88 58 68
or visit us at www.araeducation.in